Need help uploading files? Watch this video tutorial!

Contributor Notes

1. When adding a new version of an existing file, please edit the previous upload.
2. The maximum upload size is 150 MB. For larger files, please contact us or use the external link option.
3. You only need to specify a file size if you are linking to an external file.
4. Please don't overuse BBCode formatting and smilies in your file descriptions. Please also try to keep file descriptions to an acceptable length.
5. If you are not the author of a file, make sure you have permission to upload it. No stolen work!
6. All uploads must comply with the posted Forum rules.

Download! External source. No deductions from user account.

If you find errors or you have suggestions, please just comment in my thread.

Requirements:
1. Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0

V1.5 - No need for the MS Access i hope all can you use it now without problems.

Steps to use the tool:
(Step 1 and 2 is for first time user of the tool)
1. Run the program as Admin. Then it will prompt you to specify the NBA 2K14 folder (I don't know the code how to find a specific folder)
Note: This part is important if you don't specify the folder the tool will not work.

2. Find the NBA 2K14 folder.

3. You will see now the whole UI of the tool. (Sorry for the UI cannot think of an better UI for now.)
As you can see there is a Browse button for the NBA 2K14 folder. (Incase you choose the wrong directory)
Another Browse button for the database file incase we add a different roster like for Med's and other roster.

4. Select (([via Double Clicking) the team you want to change jersey or your MyPlayer's team. I use as an example is of course the NBA Champ, Miami Heat.

5. To check if it's working let's open our NBA 2K14 and find in Exhibition Mode the team you've selected. (Home Jersey of Miami Heat in example)

6. After selecting the team, the Uniforms will be listed.

7. Select (via Right Click) the uniform you want to (Set as Home or Away). So I set the Away as Home Jersey.

8. The tool will prompt you of what happened.

9. To check if it really works go to NBA 2K14 folder, if your current jersey is the jersey you've set, change jersey first and change back to the jersey that we've set.

• MyCareer Jersey Tool
This download was added Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:17 pm by Tha King and last edited Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:21 pm by Tha King • Last download from external URL on Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:30 pm

Similar Downloads

3DM Tool
Roster Assist Tool

Jump to:  

Overall list  
Download MOD © by Hotschi, Demolition Fabi, OXPUS •  Download MOD English language © by OXPUS •