Need help uploading files? Watch this video tutorial!

Contributor Notes

1. When adding a new version of an existing file, please edit the previous upload.
2. The maximum upload size is 150 MB. For larger files, please contact us or use the external link option.
3. You only need to specify a file size if you are linking to an external file.
4. Please don't overuse BBCode formatting and smilies in your file descriptions. Please also try to keep file descriptions to an acceptable length.
5. If you are not the author of a file, make sure you have permission to upload it. No stolen work!
6. All uploads must comply with the posted Forum rules.

Download! External source. No deductions from user account.

**As always, this does NOT overwrite any original files**

So what is in the finale?
  • 30 Team Themed Street courts based on the Beach/Rooftop/Rucker/2K11 courts by RICH72601
  • 3 Additional NBA Team Themed T-Shirts for each team by RICH72601 (labeled as "special thanks")
  • Updated roster based on UBR v20 (with Bennett on T'Wolves) thanks to HAWK23
  • 29 Street uniforms for each NBA team in addition to normal uniforms
  • All prior NBA Street courts can be accessed through the More Options screen in Play Now (press rebound when choosing teams)
  • Tendencies for players and coaches should make gameplay more Street-like
  • I added my crappy backboards to Rich's courts...they do use TBM's HD Rim as a base.
  • There is a lot more that could have been done for this mod or applied to Blacktop Revitalization....unfortunately time is an issue, sorry!
A new version with my modded Under Armour, Attack Athletics, and Summer Circuit courts. Along with converted _lo quality 2K12 courts and other features.

Features

• Grabbed as many nicknames from Basketball-Reference as I could and a few others. Players without a nickname have their first name show up instead.
  • 20% Boost to all stats for having a nickname, because Street (rotations unaffected by this, they were generated before the boost)
  • Coach & Player Tendencies edited to kill all team defense, increase fancy and fast play, and remove the mid-range game (dunks or 3s)
  • CPU players will use dribble moves more often, uncontested alleyoops will be thrown often.
  • If players had an aggressive backdown tendency, they will do it often to increase physical play. Others will get out of the post.
  • Only stars have the "Touch" rating, so the ball should remain in their hands more.
  • All upper body gear has been removed (leg gear remains, I'm not a monster), random chance for long or short sleeve shirts for all players.
  • I'm sure there were others....

This download was added Wed May 21, 2014 7:04 am by JaoSming and last edited Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:47 am by JaoSming • Last download from external URL on Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:04 pm

Similar Downloads

15 on 14: NBA 2K14 Conversion to 2K15
2K14 Marvel vs DC vs Mortal Kombat vs Villains vs Horror Team
AAU Basketball 2K14 [v9]
FIBA 2K14
High School Hoops 2K14
MARCH MADNESS 2K14 OFFICIAL NCAA on CBS
NBA 2K Vanilla Presentation for NBA 2K14
NBA 2K18 Presentation for NBA 2K14
NBA JAM 2K14: He's On Fire 54-Team Demo
NBA Jam 2K14: All-Star Edition (.iff files)

Jump to:  

Overall list  
Download MOD © by Hotschi, Demolition Fabi, OXPUS •  Download MOD English language © by OXPUS •