The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K16 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby jubba910 on Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:02 am

Image

Image

Image

Image

Hi NLSC community, for the past couple weeks smithers and I on PC have been working on a complete 2010 roster.

This includes:
-Accurate Ratings
-Accurate Tendencies
-Contracts
-Accessories
-Faces for 95% of players no longer active in the league

This is a work in progress, with just over 50% of teams completed at the time of this post. Hoping to have all 30 teams done before All-Star break. Additionally I plan on making a 2010 draft for Association mode, but with contracts done already for all players, an association is already possible once all ratings are complete.

To download, search for either file name 2010 or online ID jubba910.

Credits to fifedawg and slimm44 at NLSC for their excel spreadsheet of ratings, also Limnono for the trainer which allowed us to apply cyberfaces of no longer active players.

This rosters ratings have only been tested with a modified version of DeepintheQ's Superstar Realism Sliders. Once we feel the sliders are as accurate as they can be, we will share them too to play with the roster.
Last edited by jubba910 on Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:27 am, edited 7 times in total.
"I just tried to play the right way." - Kwame Brown

Philadelphia 76ers (NBA)
Baltimore Ravens (NFL)
Ottawa Senators (NHL)
Baylor Bears (NCAAB)
TCU Horned Frogs (NCAAF)

Image
User avatar
jubba910
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:18 pm
Location: Melbourne, VIC, Australia

Re: The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby I Hate Mondays on Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:25 am

That's very very cool. I do enjoy full rosters for retro years, instead of just two random teams. (Y)
Image
User avatar
I Hate Mondays
 
Posts: 2684
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:41 am
Location: Romania

Re: The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby daavids19 on Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:28 am

woow amazing job!
daavids19
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:43 am

Re: The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby jubba910 on Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:44 am

More Screenshots

Image

Image

Image

Image
"I just tried to play the right way." - Kwame Brown

Philadelphia 76ers (NBA)
Baltimore Ravens (NFL)
Ottawa Senators (NHL)
Baylor Bears (NCAAB)
TCU Horned Frogs (NCAAF)

Image
User avatar
jubba910
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:18 pm
Location: Melbourne, VIC, Australia

Re: The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby ironknight on Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:58 pm

Hi sir, this is surely a great roster, but is there any way to put this roster into the game without downloading it directly from 2k16? Thanks!!!!! I'm a big Celtics fan and this was the year we almost beat the Lakers!!!!! (not sure tho if your roster is is '9-'10 or '10-'11)... But yeah :)
2K is love, 2K is life
Image

Facebook Page: 2K Mods by Iron Knight

Website: ironknight2kmods.blogspot.com
User avatar
ironknight
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:20 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby TBM on Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:42 pm

Yeah, if you have to download it from the servers, what will the pirates do?

:roll:
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby Andrew on Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:46 pm

If you're asking because you've got a pirated version, be warned that discussing pirated games is strictly against the rules and grounds for an immediate ban. If you're asking because you'd simply prefer to downloaded updates the old fashioned way, that's no longer possible due to encryption on save files.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Image
Contact: Email | Twitter
Release Threads: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Threads: NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube


Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Image
Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
User avatar
Andrew
45? That's a bad luck number!
Administrator
 
Posts: 102041
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2002 8:51 pm
Location: Australia

Re: The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby ironknight on Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:36 pm

Andrew wrote:If you're asking because you've got a pirated version, be warned that discussing pirated games is strictly against the rules and grounds for an immediate ban. If you're asking because you'd simply prefer to downloaded updates the old fashioned way, that's no longer possible due to encryption on save files.


Oh ok, It's just that I always encounter problems whenever i download something in the game... I also usually do not play online most of the time... Thanks btw and I hope I'll be able to download this soon (Y)
2K is love, 2K is life
Image

Facebook Page: 2K Mods by Iron Knight

Website: ironknight2kmods.blogspot.com
User avatar
ironknight
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:20 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby Kevin on Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:48 pm

Guaranteed will play the shit out of this roster.

PS: ryne we get that you play in rookie in max sliders and use mj everytime so please can you just include 1 gif in your sig?
User avatar
Kevin
Fuck the Celtics
 
Posts: 7864
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:47 pm
Location: Montreal

Re: The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby iamSamke on Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:15 pm

Dope
User avatar
iamSamke
 
Posts: 2222
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:11 am
Location: Serbia

Re: The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby Barkley_Sixers on Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:42 am

Do you have the Knicks and New Orleans Hornets uniforms? I would really like to use them, but 2k didn't add them to Retro uniforms
User avatar
Barkley_Sixers
 
Posts: 189
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:52 am

Re: The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby jubba910 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:01 pm

Barkley_Sixers wrote:Do you have the Knicks and New Orleans Hornets uniforms? I would really like to use them, but 2k didn't add them to Retro uniforms

To my knowledge you can't add uniforms so far in 2K16. This roster is also planned to not need any mods to work, so anyone can download it and use it properly.
"I just tried to play the right way." - Kwame Brown

Philadelphia 76ers (NBA)
Baltimore Ravens (NFL)
Ottawa Senators (NHL)
Baylor Bears (NCAAB)
TCU Horned Frogs (NCAAF)

Image
User avatar
jubba910
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:18 pm
Location: Melbourne, VIC, Australia

Re: The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby Jonny2k on Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:55 am

jubba910 wrote:
Barkley_Sixers wrote:Do you have the Knicks and New Orleans Hornets uniforms? I would really like to use them, but 2k didn't add them to Retro uniforms

To my knowledge you can't add uniforms so far in 2K16. This roster is also planned to not need any mods to work, so anyone can download it and use it properly.
Technically you can but you would need to overwrite the uniforms in the game. Luckily, the external plug-in makes it easy to swap between uniforms
User avatar
Jonny2k
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:47 am

Re: The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:23 am

Jubba,

I just downloaded your roster, and yes its awesome. Thank you. However, I think you are selling yourself short in regard to what you can get done. Cyberfaces can now be made, so if you or someone else can put together those few missing players (For example, Tree Rollins being Eddy Curry and Vincent Askew being Erick Dampier doesn't cut it). We have plenty of court modders, who have already stated that the 2k14 courts can be imported somehow into this game (I saw someone converted the old GUND ARENA court). Not many courts need changing for 2010. As far as jerseys go, for the few that need changing, you can have someone make the changes to those few jerseys, and just have a MOD PACK for a download (modded folder files), and we can use that along with downloading the roster.

I love what you are doing, its in line with my vision for the Ultimate Best Teams Roster and Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster. I think this game now has a lot of the modding capabilities 2k14 had, we just need the community to pounce on these projects. Once the basic roster editor is released, Ill look at completing and releasing my Ultimate Best Teams Roster.

Great work!
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5363
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby jubba910 on Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:37 am

Dee4Three wrote:Jubba,

I just downloaded your roster, and yes its awesome. Thank you. However, I think you are selling yourself short in regard to what you can get done. Cyberfaces can now be made, so if you or someone else can put together those few missing players (For example, Tree Rollins being Eddy Curry and Vincent Askew being Erick Dampier doesn't cut it). We have plenty of court modders, who have already stated that the 2k14 courts can be imported somehow into this game (I saw someone converted the old GUND ARENA court). Not many courts need changing for 2010. As far as jerseys go, for the few that need changing, you can have someone make the changes to those few jerseys, and just have a MOD PACK for a download (modded folder files), and we can use that along with downloading the roster.

I love what you are doing, its in line with my vision for the Ultimate Best Teams Roster and Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster. I think this game now has a lot of the modding capabilities 2k14 had, we just need the community to pounce on these projects. Once the basic roster editor is released, Ill look at completing and releasing my Ultimate Best Teams Roster.

Great work!


Yes, more can be done, but at this point we've only just decided to actually announce what we've been doing, we were hoping someone who can make cyberfaces would hop on board and help us out. We've mainly been focusing on getting the ratings done before we focus too much on the appearance of the players. Thanks!
"I just tried to play the right way." - Kwame Brown

Philadelphia 76ers (NBA)
Baltimore Ravens (NFL)
Ottawa Senators (NHL)
Baylor Bears (NCAAB)
TCU Horned Frogs (NCAAF)

Image
User avatar
jubba910
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:18 pm
Location: Melbourne, VIC, Australia

Re: The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby smtesar on Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:00 am

Dee4Three wrote:Jubba,

I just downloaded your roster, and yes its awesome. Thank you. However, I think you are selling yourself short in regard to what you can get done. Cyberfaces can now be made, so if you or someone else can put together those few missing players (For example, Tree Rollins being Eddy Curry and Vincent Askew being Erick Dampier doesn't cut it). We have plenty of court modders, who have already stated that the 2k14 courts can be imported somehow into this game (I saw someone converted the old GUND ARENA court). Not many courts need changing for 2010. As far as jerseys go, for the few that need changing, you can have someone make the changes to those few jerseys, and just have a MOD PACK for a download (modded folder files), and we can use that along with downloading the roster.

I love what you are doing, its in line with my vision for the Ultimate Best Teams Roster and Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster. I think this game now has a lot of the modding capabilities 2k14 had, we just need the community to pounce on these projects. Once the basic roster editor is released, Ill look at completing and releasing my Ultimate Best Teams Roster.

Great work!



Do you have any idea how to use the 2k14 courts? Is it as simple as putting the files in the modded folder?
smtesar
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:43 am

Re: The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:42 am

smtesar wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:Jubba,

I just downloaded your roster, and yes its awesome. Thank you. However, I think you are selling yourself short in regard to what you can get done. Cyberfaces can now be made, so if you or someone else can put together those few missing players (For example, Tree Rollins being Eddy Curry and Vincent Askew being Erick Dampier doesn't cut it). We have plenty of court modders, who have already stated that the 2k14 courts can be imported somehow into this game (I saw someone converted the old GUND ARENA court). Not many courts need changing for 2010. As far as jerseys go, for the few that need changing, you can have someone make the changes to those few jerseys, and just have a MOD PACK for a download (modded folder files), and we can use that along with downloading the roster.

I love what you are doing, its in line with my vision for the Ultimate Best Teams Roster and Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster. I think this game now has a lot of the modding capabilities 2k14 had, we just need the community to pounce on these projects. Once the basic roster editor is released, Ill look at completing and releasing my Ultimate Best Teams Roster.

Great work!



Do you have any idea how to use the 2k14 courts? Is it as simple as putting the files in the modded folder?


I don't, I think it may have been Lagoa (on his thread, or another modder). I wish more people would stop making tiny updates to current players (like a change in someones hair), and work on some classic season rosters. I wish I was a better modder and could help. I can do tendancies/attributes, use Limnono real well, make portraits for players and import them in the game, edit in game music, and do some edits to jerseys.... that the extent of my capabilities....
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5363
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby smtesar on Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:40 am

Dee4Three wrote:
smtesar wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:Jubba,


Do you have any idea how to use the 2k14 courts? Is it as simple as putting the files in the modded folder?


I don't, I think it may have been Lagoa (on his thread, or another modder). I wish more people would stop making tiny updates to current players (like a change in someones hair), and work on some classic season rosters. I wish I was a better modder and could help. I can do tendancies/attributes, use Limnono real well, make portraits for players and import them in the game, edit in game music, and do some edits to jerseys.... that the extent of my capabilities....




I know what you mean, I've been hoping for a Reggie or Webber and then you could work your magic. I remember that post, it was Razor I believe and it appears he removed it, which is odd.

Still waiting in that Ultimate Fantasy Roster release..... :D
smtesar
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:43 am

Re: The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby Ric on Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:18 am

but man,would you mind making Roster available downloading on the File,plz?
Et jette dans mes yeux pleins de confusion Des vêtements souillés, des blessures ouvertes, Et l'appareil sanglant de la Destruction !
User avatar
Ric
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:51 am
Location: Shanghai, China

Re: The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby PlatinumPlus on Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:40 pm

Ric wrote:but man,would you mind making Roster available downloading on the File,plz?



but would you mind buying the game ?
User avatar
PlatinumPlus
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed May 22, 2013 1:07 am
Location: F-Town36, Germany

Re: The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby Jonny2k on Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:17 am

Ric wrote:but man,would you mind making Roster available downloading on the File,plz?

:turrible:
User avatar
Jonny2k
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:47 am

Re: The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby Andrew on Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:23 am

Ric wrote:but man,would you mind making Roster available downloading on the File,plz?


As noted above:

Andrew wrote:If you're asking because you've got a pirated version, be warned that discussing pirated games is strictly against the rules and grounds for an immediate ban. If you're asking because you'd simply prefer to downloaded updates the old fashioned way, that's no longer possible due to encryption on save files.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Image
Contact: Email | Twitter
Release Threads: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Threads: NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube


Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Image
Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
User avatar
Andrew
45? That's a bad luck number!
Administrator
 
Posts: 102041
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2002 8:51 pm
Location: Australia

Re: The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby mariulis1 on Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:54 am

how to load 2010 Roster and play season. Thanks

P.S its ok I found
Image
create T-Mac, I am not good In English
User avatar
mariulis1
 
Posts: 272
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:48 am
Location: Lithuania

Re: The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby jubba910 on Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:16 pm

mariulis1 wrote:how to load 2010 Roster and play season. Thanks

P.S its ok I found

I'd like to say that the roster is not ready for season play. We currently still have 9 teams without proper ratings and 10 without tendencies. You will not have the most accurate experience with the current roster.
"I just tried to play the right way." - Kwame Brown

Philadelphia 76ers (NBA)
Baltimore Ravens (NFL)
Ottawa Senators (NHL)
Baylor Bears (NCAAB)
TCU Horned Frogs (NCAAF)

Image
User avatar
jubba910
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:18 pm
Location: Melbourne, VIC, Australia

Re: The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby mariulis1 on Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:24 pm

jubba910 wrote:
mariulis1 wrote:how to load 2010 Roster and play season. Thanks

P.S its ok I found

I'd like to say that the roster is not ready for season play. We currently still have 9 teams without proper ratings and 10 without tendencies. You will not have the most accurate experience with the current roster.



I understood wait until it has finished. Much fun that you have done Roster 2010. (Y)
Image
create T-Mac, I am not good In English
User avatar
mariulis1
 
Posts: 272
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:48 am
Location: Lithuania

Re: The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby Rosque on Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:01 am

I can't wait for this roster.

Will it have correct stadiums, accessories and jerseys?
User avatar
Rosque
 
Posts: 913
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:58 pm

Re: The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby Ric on Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:02 pm

PlatinumPlus wrote:
Ric wrote:but man,would you mind making Roster available downloading on the File,plz?



but would you mind buying the game ?

Andrew wrote:
Ric wrote:but man,would you mind making Roster available downloading on the File,plz?


As noted above:

Andrew wrote:If you're asking because you've got a pirated version, be warned that discussing pirated games is strictly against the rules and grounds for an immediate ban. If you're asking because you'd simply prefer to downloaded updates the old fashioned way, that's no longer possible due to encryption on save files.


Actually,I bought the game.But I do not play online.
I am afraid being blocked by STEAM for I used mod importing and CE editing for lots times in order to make games real.
I paid just for supporting 2K not STEAM.
Et jette dans mes yeux pleins de confusion Des vêtements souillés, des blessures ouvertes, Et l'appareil sanglant de la Destruction !
User avatar
Ric
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:51 am
Location: Shanghai, China

Re: The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby Jonny2k on Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:18 am

Ric wrote:
PlatinumPlus wrote:
Ric wrote:but man,would you mind making Roster available downloading on the File,plz?



but would you mind buying the game ?

Andrew wrote:
Ric wrote:but man,would you mind making Roster available downloading on the File,plz?


As noted above:

Andrew wrote:If you're asking because you've got a pirated version, be warned that discussing pirated games is strictly against the rules and grounds for an immediate ban. If you're asking because you'd simply prefer to downloaded updates the old fashioned way, that's no longer possible due to encryption on save files.


Actually,I bought the game.But I do not play online.
I am afraid being blocked by STEAM for I used mod importing and CE editing for lots times in order to make games real.
I paid just for supporting 2K not STEAM.

2K is the one in charge of the bans. Steam doesn't have a hand in busting cheaters. Which is also why there are so many cheaters on PC.
User avatar
Jonny2k
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:47 am

Re: The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby Jonny2k on Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:18 am

Ric wrote:
PlatinumPlus wrote:
Ric wrote:but man,would you mind making Roster available downloading on the File,plz?



but would you mind buying the game ?

Andrew wrote:
Ric wrote:but man,would you mind making Roster available downloading on the File,plz?


As noted above:

Andrew wrote:If you're asking because you've got a pirated version, be warned that discussing pirated games is strictly against the rules and grounds for an immediate ban. If you're asking because you'd simply prefer to downloaded updates the old fashioned way, that's no longer possible due to encryption on save files.


Actually,I bought the game.But I do not play online.
I am afraid being blocked by STEAM for I used mod importing and CE editing for lots times in order to make games real.
I paid just for supporting 2K not STEAM.

2K is the one in charge of the bans. Steam doesn't have a hand in busting cheaters. Which is also why there are so many cheaters on PC.
User avatar
Jonny2k
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:47 am

Re: The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby jubba910 on Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:10 pm

Rosque wrote:I can't wait for this roster.

Will it have correct stadiums, accessories and jerseys?

Accessories will be as accurate as we can, stadiums would need to come from a third party as both of us don't know how to create/edit new stadiums/courts. I have already created a "modded" folder using the 2kExplorer tool with default jerseys being overwritten with the retro ones in the game for those teams, but teams such as the Nuggets and Knicks who don't have jerseys from that era available I cannot provide that at this time. It also contains some updated portraits, but until I find out how to assign them to created players I won't be updating most. I'm still looking into how we can possibly take last-gen 2k jersey dds' and put them on current-gen.

Courts can also easily be made through tutorials on youtube when you're in MyLeague with the team relocation tool. I have most logos used in those arenas available on my account if you search "jubba910" when searching for logos.

Courts:
Image

Jerseys can be made in MyLeague too, as you can see it's possible with the logos I have uploaded to make realistic versions of the Hornets, Knicks and Bobcats.

Jerseys:
Image


Also for an update on the roster, ratings are done, however we're still 2-3 teams away from tendencies being done. We will then test it thoroughly in MyLeague to make it more realistic to the stats of that year but can be very difficult to get it on-point. We will tweak to a certain degree but will not aim for perfection because it cannot simply happen due to injuries that can occur at random in any association. I am also currently working on a 2010 draft class to pair with the roster but that is still quite a while away unfortunately.
"I just tried to play the right way." - Kwame Brown

Philadelphia 76ers (NBA)
Baltimore Ravens (NFL)
Ottawa Senators (NHL)
Baylor Bears (NCAAB)
TCU Horned Frogs (NCAAF)

Image
User avatar
jubba910
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:18 pm
Location: Melbourne, VIC, Australia

Re: The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby TBM on Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:05 pm

Making jerseys for 2K16 from scratch or using a base is really not difficult at all.
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby Ric on Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:28 pm

Jonny2k wrote:
Ric wrote:
PlatinumPlus wrote:
Ric wrote:but man,would you mind making Roster available downloading on the File,plz?



but would you mind buying the game ?

Andrew wrote:
Ric wrote:but man,would you mind making Roster available downloading on the File,plz?


As noted above:

Andrew wrote:If you're asking because you've got a pirated version, be warned that discussing pirated games is strictly against the rules and grounds for an immediate ban. If you're asking because you'd simply prefer to downloaded updates the old fashioned way, that's no longer possible due to encryption on save files.


Actually,I bought the game.But I do not play online.
I am afraid being blocked by STEAM for I used mod importing and CE editing for lots times in order to make games real.
I paid just for supporting 2K not STEAM.

2K is the one in charge of the bans. Steam doesn't have a hand in busting cheaters. Which is also why there are so many cheaters on PC.


Tell you what,something 2k or steam ban the online service in China.And VPN has nothing helpful with the speed.
Also,one of my guys just wnat to put on 23 in the Bulls in MC so he used CE just for that and he is blocked.
He is a cheater?
If 2k keeps igonring online service problem,I really find it hard promise I would keep buying 2k17.
Et jette dans mes yeux pleins de confusion Des vêtements souillés, des blessures ouvertes, Et l'appareil sanglant de la Destruction !
User avatar
Ric
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:51 am
Location: Shanghai, China

Re: The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby jubba910 on Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:50 am

TBM wrote:Making jerseys for 2K16 from scratch or using a base is really not difficult at all.


If you could link me to how you can do it, it would be greatly appreciated.
"I just tried to play the right way." - Kwame Brown

Philadelphia 76ers (NBA)
Baltimore Ravens (NFL)
Ottawa Senators (NHL)
Baylor Bears (NCAAB)
TCU Horned Frogs (NCAAF)

Image
User avatar
jubba910
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:18 pm
Location: Melbourne, VIC, Australia

Re: The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby Jonny2k on Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:42 am

Is the roster finished? I want to start working on a 2009 and 2011 roster based on your work. I'll release it to the public if you allow me to.
User avatar
Jonny2k
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:47 am

Re: The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby jubba910 on Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:12 pm

Jonny2k wrote:Is the roster finished? I want to start working on a 2009 and 2011 roster based on your work. I'll release it to the public if you allow me to.


Still tweaking. Both Smithers and I are back at University now so our spare time is limited. For the most part it is ready, but we're trying to make the assocation more accurate in the sense of team records. We will release a post-trade deadline version soon.
"I just tried to play the right way." - Kwame Brown

Philadelphia 76ers (NBA)
Baltimore Ravens (NFL)
Ottawa Senators (NHL)
Baylor Bears (NCAAB)
TCU Horned Frogs (NCAAF)

Image
User avatar
jubba910
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:18 pm
Location: Melbourne, VIC, Australia

Re: The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby Erchamion on Wed May 18, 2016 4:59 pm

Any news? I'm really looking forward to this (Y)
User avatar
Erchamion
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2002 6:38 am
Location: Netherlands

Re: The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby Jonny2k on Fri May 20, 2016 4:55 am

Erchamion wrote:Any news? I'm really looking forward to this (Y)

I've tried it out and it's about 99% accurate. It's playable but I have no idea how accurate it is for MyGM or Association sims.
User avatar
Jonny2k
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:47 am

Re: The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby Rosque on Wed May 25, 2016 9:47 pm

Any news?
User avatar
Rosque
 
Posts: 913
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:58 pm

Re: The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby iamSamke on Fri May 27, 2016 4:35 am

jubba910 wrote:
TBM wrote:Making jerseys for 2K16 from scratch or using a base is really not difficult at all.


If you could link me to how you can do it, it would be greatly appreciated.



Here's my video (it's made for 2K15, but it's same for 2K16): viewtopic.php?f=160&t=98375
User avatar
iamSamke
 
Posts: 2222
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:11 am
Location: Serbia

Re: The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby jubba910 on Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:18 am

To all interested in this roster, due to University studies myself and Smithers are undertaking, we haven't had the time to work on the roster. After this coming week we both will have some time off from University to try and complete the roster, in terms of creating a post-deadline version as well as a completed draft class for 2010. We appreciate the popularity it has had (6th most downloaded roster last time I checked), and will in the coming weeks be able to bring you the most completed version we can make!
"I just tried to play the right way." - Kwame Brown

Philadelphia 76ers (NBA)
Baltimore Ravens (NFL)
Ottawa Senators (NHL)
Baylor Bears (NCAAB)
TCU Horned Frogs (NCAAF)

Image
User avatar
jubba910
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:18 pm
Location: Melbourne, VIC, Australia

Re: The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby cpicyl on Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:39 pm

Nice work ,Man!
But i never playing online
So can you sharing the roster offline
Think you
cpicyl
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:25 pm

Re: The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:25 am

cpicyl wrote:Nice work ,Man!
But i never playing online
So can you sharing the roster offline
Think you


Do you have the Steam version of the game?
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5363
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby cpicyl on Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:49 pm

Dee4Three wrote:
cpicyl wrote:Nice work ,Man!
But i never playing online
So can you sharing the roster offline
Think you


Do you have the Steam version of the game?


I havent ,I always playing offline
cpicyl
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:25 pm

Re: The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:17 am

jubba910 wrote:
Rosque wrote:I can't wait for this roster.

Will it have correct stadiums, accessories and jerseys?

Accessories will be as accurate as we can, stadiums would need to come from a third party as both of us don't know how to create/edit new stadiums/courts. I have already created a "modded" folder using the 2kExplorer tool with default jerseys being overwritten with the retro ones in the game for those teams, but teams such as the Nuggets and Knicks who don't have jerseys from that era available I cannot provide that at this time. It also contains some updated portraits, but until I find out how to assign them to created players I won't be updating most. I'm still looking into how we can possibly take last-gen 2k jersey dds' and put them on current-gen.

Courts can also easily be made through tutorials on youtube when you're in MyLeague with the team relocation tool. I have most logos used in those arenas available on my account if you search "jubba910" when searching for logos.

Courts:
[ Image ]

Jerseys can be made in MyLeague too, as you can see it's possible with the logos I have uploaded to make realistic versions of the Hornets, Knicks and Bobcats.

Jerseys:
[ Image ]


Also for an update on the roster, ratings are done, however we're still 2-3 teams away from tendencies being done. We will then test it thoroughly in MyLeague to make it more realistic to the stats of that year but can be very difficult to get it on-point. We will tweak to a certain degree but will not aim for perfection because it cannot simply happen due to injuries that can occur at random in any association. I am also currently working on a 2010 draft class to pair with the roster but that is still quite a while away unfortunately.


Hi Jubba,

I figured out how to convert NBA 2k13/14 courts to NBA 2k16. Let me know if you want me to make you some courts to incorporate in your 2010 roster. Maybe you could do a Mod Pack like I am doing with my Fantasy Draft roster.

Converting courts can range from taking 10-15 minutes up to 45 minutes, which isn't so bad.

Let me know

Thanks,
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5363
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby Dee4Three on Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:22 am

Dee4Three wrote:
jubba910 wrote:
Rosque wrote:I can't wait for this roster.

Will it have correct stadiums, accessories and jerseys?

Accessories will be as accurate as we can, stadiums would need to come from a third party as both of us don't know how to create/edit new stadiums/courts. I have already created a "modded" folder using the 2kExplorer tool with default jerseys being overwritten with the retro ones in the game for those teams, but teams such as the Nuggets and Knicks who don't have jerseys from that era available I cannot provide that at this time. It also contains some updated portraits, but until I find out how to assign them to created players I won't be updating most. I'm still looking into how we can possibly take last-gen 2k jersey dds' and put them on current-gen.

Courts can also easily be made through tutorials on youtube when you're in MyLeague with the team relocation tool. I have most logos used in those arenas available on my account if you search "jubba910" when searching for logos.

Courts:
[ Image ]

Jerseys can be made in MyLeague too, as you can see it's possible with the logos I have uploaded to make realistic versions of the Hornets, Knicks and Bobcats.

Jerseys:
[ Image ]


Also for an update on the roster, ratings are done, however we're still 2-3 teams away from tendencies being done. We will then test it thoroughly in MyLeague to make it more realistic to the stats of that year but can be very difficult to get it on-point. We will tweak to a certain degree but will not aim for perfection because it cannot simply happen due to injuries that can occur at random in any association. I am also currently working on a 2010 draft class to pair with the roster but that is still quite a while away unfortunately.


Hi Jubba,

I figured out how to convert NBA 2k13/14 courts to NBA 2k16. Let me know if you want me to make you some courts to incorporate in your 2010 roster. Maybe you could do a Mod Pack like I am doing with my Fantasy Draft roster.

Converting courts can range from taking 10-15 minutes up to 45 minutes, which isn't so bad.

Let me know

Thanks,


Alright, so I did the 2010 Bobcats court, and I want feedback if possible. I also found where the 3d logos sit in the manifest if you wanted to explore having a separate mod pack just for this 2010 project (That way you could replace the hornets logo with the bobcats. This court actually took me over an hour, mainly because it was not a one texture court. It was a lot of piecing together. I also researched many videos, and it seems that it was just the paint that was just the lighter color of wood (See video below). I used the 04-05 Suns stadium so it wouldn't have Charlotte all over the place, its just the generic hoops/crowd etc, with no Hornets mascot. I think it really adds to the realism.

Feedback would be great, especially from Jubba because this is his project.

Thanks,

Image

Image

Image

Image


Real Court from 2010

phpBB [video]
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5363
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby Dee4Three on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:09 am

2010 Denver Nuggets


Image

Image

Image

Image
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5363
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby Bigmelwalter on Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:10 pm

Does this roster and all that it contains replace anything? Is it simply just another roster to play with?
User avatar
Bigmelwalter
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 9:43 am

Re: The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby jubba910 on Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:48 pm

Bigmelwalter wrote:Does this roster and all that it contains replace anything? Is it simply just another roster to play with?


The current version available through 2K Share doesn't need any replacing of files, currently Dee4Three is creating compatible jerseys/arenas which will then be replaceable files for another version of the roster.
"I just tried to play the right way." - Kwame Brown

Philadelphia 76ers (NBA)
Baltimore Ravens (NFL)
Ottawa Senators (NHL)
Baylor Bears (NCAAB)
TCU Horned Frogs (NCAAF)

Image
User avatar
jubba910
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:18 pm
Location: Melbourne, VIC, Australia

Re: The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby Dee4Three on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:52 pm

jubba910 wrote:
Bigmelwalter wrote:Does this roster and all that it contains replace anything? Is it simply just another roster to play with?


The current version available through 2K Share doesn't need any replacing of files, currently Dee4Three is creating compatible jerseys/arenas which will then be replaceable files for another version of the roster.


I think with the proper courts (Ive made a few more btw), this will be super authentic. The amount of work Jubba has put into the ratings, getting the players/faces on the right teams etc, is a lot. I know because I do the same type of thing with my rosters. Be patient with him, just completing the proper ratings/tendancies etc for ONE TEAM can take quite awhile if you are trying to be accurate.

Jubba, I'll keep working on courts this week.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5363
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby ironknight on Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:10 pm

Hi guys, I appreciate the effort jubba910, any updates on when the court mods pack will be released? Thanks! :)
2K is love, 2K is life
Image

Facebook Page: 2K Mods by Iron Knight

Website: ironknight2kmods.blogspot.com
User avatar
ironknight
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:20 pm
Location: Philippines

Next

Return to NBA 2K16 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest