The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K16 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby jubba910 on Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:02 am

Hi NLSC community, for the past couple weeks smithers and I on PC have been working on a complete 2010 roster.

This includes:
-Accurate Ratings
-Accurate Tendencies
-Contracts
-Accessories
-Faces for 95% of players no longer active in the league

This is a work in progress, with just over 50% of teams completed at the time of this post. Hoping to have all 30 teams done before All-Star break. Additionally I plan on making a 2010 draft for Association mode, but with contracts done already for all players, an association is already possible once all ratings are complete.

To download, search for either file name 2010 or online ID jubba910.

Credits to fifedawg and slimm44 at NLSC for their excel spreadsheet of ratings, also Limnono for the trainer which allowed us to apply cyberfaces of no longer active players.

This rosters ratings have only been tested with a modified version of DeepintheQ's Superstar Realism Sliders. Once we feel the sliders are as accurate as they can be, we will share them too to play with the roster.
Last edited by jubba910 on Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:27 am, edited 7 times in total.
"I just tried to play the right way." - Kwame Brown

Philadelphia 76ers (NBA)
Baltimore Ravens (NFL)
Ottawa Senators (NHL)
Baylor Bears (NCAAB)
TCU Horned Frogs (NCAAF)

jubba910

Re: The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby I Hate Mondays on Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:25 am

That's very very cool. I do enjoy full rosters for retro years, instead of just two random teams. (Y)
I Hate Mondays

Postby daavids19 on Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:28 am

woow amazing job!
daavids19

Postby jubba910 on Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:44 am

More Screenshots

Philadelphia 76ers (NBA)
Baltimore Ravens (NFL)
Ottawa Senators (NHL)
Baylor Bears (NCAAB)
TCU Horned Frogs (NCAAF)

jubba910

Postby ironknight on Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:58 pm

Hi sir, this is surely a great roster, but is there any way to put this roster into the game without downloading it directly from 2k16? Thanks!!!!! I'm a big Celtics fan and this was the year we almost beat the Lakers!!!!! (not sure tho if your roster is is '9-'10 or '10-'11)... But yeah :)
2K is love, 2K is life

Facebook Page: 2K Mods by Iron Knight

ironknight

Postby TBM on Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:42 pm

Yeah, if you have to download it from the servers, what will the pirates do?

:roll:
TBM
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Andrew on Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:46 pm

If you're asking because you've got a pirated version, be warned that discussing pirated games is strictly against the rules and grounds for an immediate ban. If you're asking because you'd simply prefer to downloaded updates the old fashioned way, that's no longer possible due to encryption on save files.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby ironknight on Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:36 pm

Andrew wrote:If you're asking because you've got a pirated version, be warned that discussing pirated games is strictly against the rules and grounds for an immediate ban. If you're asking because you'd simply prefer to downloaded updates the old fashioned way, that's no longer possible due to encryption on save files.

Oh ok, It's just that I always encounter problems whenever i download something in the game... I also usually do not play online most of the time... Thanks btw and I hope I'll be able to download this soon (Y)
2K is love, 2K is life

Facebook Page: 2K Mods by Iron Knight

ironknight

Postby Kevin on Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:48 pm

Guaranteed will play the shit out of this roster.

PS: ryne we get that you play in rookie in max sliders and use mj everytime so please can you just include 1 gif in your sig?
Rest In Peace Kobe
Kevin
Fuck the Celtics

Postby iamSamke on Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:15 pm

Dope
iamSamke

Postby Barkley_Sixers on Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:42 am

Do you have the Knicks and New Orleans Hornets uniforms? I would really like to use them, but 2k didn't add them to Retro uniforms
Barkley_Sixers

Postby jubba910 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:01 pm

Barkley_Sixers wrote:Do you have the Knicks and New Orleans Hornets uniforms? I would really like to use them, but 2k didn't add them to Retro uniforms

To my knowledge you can't add uniforms so far in 2K16. This roster is also planned to not need any mods to work, so anyone can download it and use it properly.

Philadelphia 76ers (NBA)
Baltimore Ravens (NFL)
Ottawa Senators (NHL)
Baylor Bears (NCAAB)
TCU Horned Frogs (NCAAF)

jubba910

Postby Jonny2k on Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:55 am

jubba910 wrote:
Barkley_Sixers wrote:Do you have the Knicks and New Orleans Hornets uniforms? I would really like to use them, but 2k didn't add them to Retro uniforms

To my knowledge you can't add uniforms so far in 2K16. This roster is also planned to not need any mods to work, so anyone can download it and use it properly.
Technically you can but you would need to overwrite the uniforms in the game. Luckily, the external plug-in makes it easy to swap between uniforms
Jonny2k

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:23 am

Jubba,

I just downloaded your roster, and yes its awesome. Thank you. However, I think you are selling yourself short in regard to what you can get done. Cyberfaces can now be made, so if you or someone else can put together those few missing players (For example, Tree Rollins being Eddy Curry and Vincent Askew being Erick Dampier doesn't cut it). We have plenty of court modders, who have already stated that the 2k14 courts can be imported somehow into this game (I saw someone converted the old GUND ARENA court). Not many courts need changing for 2010. As far as jerseys go, for the few that need changing, you can have someone make the changes to those few jerseys, and just have a MOD PACK for a download (modded folder files), and we can use that along with downloading the roster.

I love what you are doing, its in line with my vision for the Ultimate Best Teams Roster and Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster. I think this game now has a lot of the modding capabilities 2k14 had, we just need the community to pounce on these projects. Once the basic roster editor is released, Ill look at completing and releasing my Ultimate Best Teams Roster.

Great work!
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby jubba910 on Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:37 am

Dee4Three wrote:Jubba,

I just downloaded your roster, and yes its awesome. Thank you. However, I think you are selling yourself short in regard to what you can get done. Cyberfaces can now be made, so if you or someone else can put together those few missing players (For example, Tree Rollins being Eddy Curry and Vincent Askew being Erick Dampier doesn't cut it). We have plenty of court modders, who have already stated that the 2k14 courts can be imported somehow into this game (I saw someone converted the old GUND ARENA court). Not many courts need changing for 2010. As far as jerseys go, for the few that need changing, you can have someone make the changes to those few jerseys, and just have a MOD PACK for a download (modded folder files), and we can use that along with downloading the roster.

I love what you are doing, its in line with my vision for the Ultimate Best Teams Roster and Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster. I think this game now has a lot of the modding capabilities 2k14 had, we just need the community to pounce on these projects. Once the basic roster editor is released, Ill look at completing and releasing my Ultimate Best Teams Roster.

Great work!

Yes, more can be done, but at this point we've only just decided to actually announce what we've been doing, we were hoping someone who can make cyberfaces would hop on board and help us out. We've mainly been focusing on getting the ratings done before we focus too much on the appearance of the players. Thanks!

Philadelphia 76ers (NBA)
Baltimore Ravens (NFL)
Ottawa Senators (NHL)
Baylor Bears (NCAAB)
TCU Horned Frogs (NCAAF)

jubba910

Postby smtesar on Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:00 am

Great work!

Do you have any idea how to use the 2k14 courts? Is it as simple as putting the files in the modded folder?
smtesar

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:42 am

smtesar wrote:

Great work!

Do you have any idea how to use the 2k14 courts? Is it as simple as putting the files in the modded folder?

I don't, I think it may have been Lagoa (on his thread, or another modder). I wish more people would stop making tiny updates to current players (like a change in someones hair), and work on some classic season rosters. I wish I was a better modder and could help. I can do tendancies/attributes, use Limnono real well, make portraits for players and import them in the game, edit in game music, and do some edits to jerseys.... that the extent of my capabilities....
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby smtesar on Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:40 am

Dee4Three wrote:
smtesar wrote:

I don't, I think it may have been Lagoa (on his thread, or another modder). I wish more people would stop making tiny updates to current players (like a change in someones hair), and work on some classic season rosters. I wish I was a better modder and could help. I can do tendancies/attributes, use Limnono real well, make portraits for players and import them in the game, edit in game music, and do some edits to jerseys.... that the extent of my capabilities....

I know what you mean, I've been hoping for a Reggie or Webber and then you could work your magic. I remember that post, it was Razor I believe and it appears he removed it, which is odd.

Still waiting in that Ultimate Fantasy Roster release..... :D
smtesar

Postby Ric on Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:18 am

but man,would you mind making Roster available downloading on the File,plz?
Et jette dans mes yeux pleins de confusion Des vêtements souillés, des blessures ouvertes, Et l'appareil sanglant de la Destruction !
Ric

Postby PlatinumPlus on Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:40 pm

Ric wrote:but man,would you mind making Roster available downloading on the File,plz?

but would you mind buying the game ?
PlatinumPlus

Postby Jonny2k on Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:17 am

Ric wrote:but man,would you mind making Roster available downloading on the File,plz?

:turrible:
Jonny2k

Postby Andrew on Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:23 am

As noted above:

Andrew wrote:If you're asking because you've got a pirated version, be warned that discussing pirated games is strictly against the rules and grounds for an immediate ban. If you're asking because you'd simply prefer to downloaded updates the old fashioned way, that's no longer possible due to encryption on save files.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby mariulis1 on Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:54 am

how to load 2010 Roster and play season. Thanks

P.S its ok I found
mariulis1

Postby jubba910 on Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:16 pm

mariulis1 wrote:how to load 2010 Roster and play season. Thanks

P.S its ok I found

I'd like to say that the roster is not ready for season play. We currently still have 9 teams without proper ratings and 10 without tendencies. You will not have the most accurate experience with the current roster.

Philadelphia 76ers (NBA)
Baltimore Ravens (NFL)
Ottawa Senators (NHL)
Baylor Bears (NCAAB)
TCU Horned Frogs (NCAAF)

jubba910

Postby mariulis1 on Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:24 pm

jubba910 wrote:
mariulis1 wrote:how to load 2010 Roster and play season. Thanks

P.S its ok I found

I'd like to say that the roster is not ready for season play. We currently still have 9 teams without proper ratings and 10 without tendencies. You will not have the most accurate experience with the current roster.

I understood wait until it has finished. Much fun that you have done Roster 2010. (Y)
mariulis1

Next

Return to NBA 2K16 Modding