The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K16 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: The Complete 2010 Roster (W.I.P) (PC)

Postby Rosque on Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:01 am

I can't wait for this roster.

Will it have correct stadiums, accessories and jerseys?
Rosque

Postby Ric on Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:02 pm

PlatinumPlus wrote:
Ric wrote:but man,would you mind making Roster available downloading on the File,plz?

but would you mind buying the game ?

Andrew wrote:
Ric wrote:but man,would you mind making Roster available downloading on the File,plz?

As noted above:

Andrew wrote:If you're asking because you've got a pirated version, be warned that discussing pirated games is strictly against the rules and grounds for an immediate ban. If you're asking because you'd simply prefer to downloaded updates the old fashioned way, that's no longer possible due to encryption on save files.

Actually,I bought the game.But I do not play online.
I am afraid being blocked by STEAM for I used mod importing and CE editing for lots times in order to make games real.
I paid just for supporting 2K not STEAM.
Et jette dans mes yeux pleins de confusion Des vêtements souillés, des blessures ouvertes, Et l'appareil sanglant de la Destruction !
Ric

Postby Jonny2k on Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:18 am

Ric wrote:
PlatinumPlus wrote:

Andrew wrote:

As noted above:

Andrew wrote:If you're asking because you've got a pirated version, be warned that discussing pirated games is strictly against the rules and grounds for an immediate ban. If you're asking because you'd simply prefer to downloaded updates the old fashioned way, that's no longer possible due to encryption on save files.

I am afraid being blocked by STEAM for I used mod importing and CE editing for lots times in order to make games real.

2K is the one in charge of the bans. Steam doesn't have a hand in busting cheaters. Which is also why there are so many cheaters on PC.
Jonny2k

Postby Jonny2k on Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:18 am

Ric wrote:
PlatinumPlus wrote:

Andrew wrote:

As noted above:

2K is the one in charge of the bans. Steam doesn't have a hand in busting cheaters. Which is also why there are so many cheaters on PC.
Jonny2k

Postby jubba910 on Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:10 pm

Rosque wrote:I can't wait for this roster.

Accessories will be as accurate as we can, stadiums would need to come from a third party as both of us don't know how to create/edit new stadiums/courts. I have already created a "modded" folder using the 2kExplorer tool with default jerseys being overwritten with the retro ones in the game for those teams, but teams such as the Nuggets and Knicks who don't have jerseys from that era available I cannot provide that at this time. It also contains some updated portraits, but until I find out how to assign them to created players I won't be updating most. I'm still looking into how we can possibly take last-gen 2k jersey dds' and put them on current-gen.

Courts can also easily be made through tutorials on youtube when you're in MyLeague with the team relocation tool. I have most logos used in those arenas available on my account if you search "jubba910" when searching for logos.

Courts:

Jerseys can be made in MyLeague too, as you can see it's possible with the logos I have uploaded to make realistic versions of the Hornets, Knicks and Bobcats.

Jerseys:

Also for an update on the roster, ratings are done, however we're still 2-3 teams away from tendencies being done. We will then test it thoroughly in MyLeague to make it more realistic to the stats of that year but can be very difficult to get it on-point. We will tweak to a certain degree but will not aim for perfection because it cannot simply happen due to injuries that can occur at random in any association. I am also currently working on a 2010 draft class to pair with the roster but that is still quite a while away unfortunately.
"I just tried to play the right way." - Kwame Brown

Philadelphia 76ers (NBA)
Baltimore Ravens (NFL)
Ottawa Senators (NHL)
Baylor Bears (NCAAB)
TCU Horned Frogs (NCAAF)

jubba910

Postby TBM on Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:05 pm

Making jerseys for 2K16 from scratch or using a base is really not difficult at all.
TBM
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Ric on Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:28 pm

Jonny2k wrote:
Ric wrote:
PlatinumPlus wrote:

Andrew wrote:

As noted above:

Tell you what,something 2k or steam ban the online service in China.And VPN has nothing helpful with the speed.
Also,one of my guys just wnat to put on 23 in the Bulls in MC so he used CE just for that and he is blocked.
He is a cheater?
If 2k keeps igonring online service problem,I really find it hard promise I would keep buying 2k17.
Et jette dans mes yeux pleins de confusion Des vêtements souillés, des blessures ouvertes, Et l'appareil sanglant de la Destruction !
Ric

Postby jubba910 on Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:50 am

TBM wrote:Making jerseys for 2K16 from scratch or using a base is really not difficult at all.

If you could link me to how you can do it, it would be greatly appreciated.

Philadelphia 76ers (NBA)
Baltimore Ravens (NFL)
Ottawa Senators (NHL)
Baylor Bears (NCAAB)
TCU Horned Frogs (NCAAF)

jubba910

Postby Jonny2k on Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:42 am

Is the roster finished? I want to start working on a 2009 and 2011 roster based on your work. I'll release it to the public if you allow me to.
Jonny2k

Postby jubba910 on Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:12 pm

Jonny2k wrote:Is the roster finished? I want to start working on a 2009 and 2011 roster based on your work. I'll release it to the public if you allow me to.

Still tweaking. Both Smithers and I are back at University now so our spare time is limited. For the most part it is ready, but we're trying to make the assocation more accurate in the sense of team records. We will release a post-trade deadline version soon.

Philadelphia 76ers (NBA)
Baltimore Ravens (NFL)
Ottawa Senators (NHL)
Baylor Bears (NCAAB)
TCU Horned Frogs (NCAAF)

jubba910

Postby Erchamion on Wed May 18, 2016 4:59 pm

Any news? I'm really looking forward to this (Y)
Erchamion

Postby Jonny2k on Fri May 20, 2016 4:55 am

Erchamion wrote:Any news? I'm really looking forward to this (Y)

I've tried it out and it's about 99% accurate. It's playable but I have no idea how accurate it is for MyGM or Association sims.
Jonny2k

Postby Rosque on Wed May 25, 2016 9:47 pm

Any news?
Rosque

Postby iamSamke on Fri May 27, 2016 4:35 am

jubba910 wrote:
TBM wrote:Making jerseys for 2K16 from scratch or using a base is really not difficult at all.

If you could link me to how you can do it, it would be greatly appreciated.

Here's my video (it's made for 2K15, but it's same for 2K16): viewtopic.php?f=160&t=98375
iamSamke

Postby jubba910 on Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:18 am

To all interested in this roster, due to University studies myself and Smithers are undertaking, we haven't had the time to work on the roster. After this coming week we both will have some time off from University to try and complete the roster, in terms of creating a post-deadline version as well as a completed draft class for 2010. We appreciate the popularity it has had (6th most downloaded roster last time I checked), and will in the coming weeks be able to bring you the most completed version we can make!

Philadelphia 76ers (NBA)
Baltimore Ravens (NFL)
Ottawa Senators (NHL)
Baylor Bears (NCAAB)
TCU Horned Frogs (NCAAF)

jubba910

Postby cpicyl on Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:39 pm

Nice work ,Man!
But i never playing online
So can you sharing the roster offline
Think you
cpicyl

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:25 am

cpicyl wrote:Nice work ,Man!
Think you

Do you have the Steam version of the game?
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby cpicyl on Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:49 pm

Dee4Three wrote:
cpicyl wrote:Nice work ,Man!
Think you

Do you have the Steam version of the game?

I havent ,I always playing offline
cpicyl

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:17 am

jubba910 wrote:

Accessories will be as accurate as we can, stadiums would need to come from a third party as both of us don't know how to create/edit new stadiums/courts. I have already created a "modded" folder using the 2kExplorer tool with default jerseys being overwritten with the retro ones in the game for those teams, but teams such as the Nuggets and Knicks who don't have jerseys from that era available I cannot provide that at this time. It also contains some updated portraits, but until I find out how to assign them to created players I won't be updating most. I'm still looking into how we can possibly take last-gen 2k jersey dds' and put them on current-gen.

Courts can also easily be made through tutorials on youtube when you're in MyLeague with the team relocation tool. I have most logos used in those arenas available on my account if you search "jubba910" when searching for logos.

Courts:
[ Image ]

Jerseys can be made in MyLeague too, as you can see it's possible with the logos I have uploaded to make realistic versions of the Hornets, Knicks and Bobcats.

Jerseys:
[ Image ]

Also for an update on the roster, ratings are done, however we're still 2-3 teams away from tendencies being done. We will then test it thoroughly in MyLeague to make it more realistic to the stats of that year but can be very difficult to get it on-point. We will tweak to a certain degree but will not aim for perfection because it cannot simply happen due to injuries that can occur at random in any association. I am also currently working on a 2010 draft class to pair with the roster but that is still quite a while away unfortunately.

Hi Jubba,

I figured out how to convert NBA 2k13/14 courts to NBA 2k16. Let me know if you want me to make you some courts to incorporate in your 2010 roster. Maybe you could do a Mod Pack like I am doing with my Fantasy Draft roster.

Converting courts can range from taking 10-15 minutes up to 45 minutes, which isn't so bad.

Let me know

Thanks,
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Dee4Three on Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:22 am

Dee4Three wrote:
jubba910 wrote:

Courts:
[ Image ]

Jerseys:
[ Image ]

Hi Jubba,

I figured out how to convert NBA 2k13/14 courts to NBA 2k16. Let me know if you want me to make you some courts to incorporate in your 2010 roster. Maybe you could do a Mod Pack like I am doing with my Fantasy Draft roster.

Converting courts can range from taking 10-15 minutes up to 45 minutes, which isn't so bad.

Let me know

Thanks,

Alright, so I did the 2010 Bobcats court, and I want feedback if possible. I also found where the 3d logos sit in the manifest if you wanted to explore having a separate mod pack just for this 2010 project (That way you could replace the hornets logo with the bobcats. This court actually took me over an hour, mainly because it was not a one texture court. It was a lot of piecing together. I also researched many videos, and it seems that it was just the paint that was just the lighter color of wood (See video below). I used the 04-05 Suns stadium so it wouldn't have Charlotte all over the place, its just the generic hoops/crowd etc, with no Hornets mascot. I think it really adds to the realism.

Feedback would be great, especially from Jubba because this is his project.

Thanks,

Real Court from 2010

phpBB [video]

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Dee4Three on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:09 am

2010 Denver Nuggets

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Bigmelwalter on Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:10 pm

Does this roster and all that it contains replace anything? Is it simply just another roster to play with?
Bigmelwalter

Postby jubba910 on Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:48 pm

Bigmelwalter wrote:Does this roster and all that it contains replace anything? Is it simply just another roster to play with?

The current version available through 2K Share doesn't need any replacing of files, currently Dee4Three is creating compatible jerseys/arenas which will then be replaceable files for another version of the roster.

Philadelphia 76ers (NBA)
Baltimore Ravens (NFL)
Ottawa Senators (NHL)
Baylor Bears (NCAAB)
TCU Horned Frogs (NCAAF)

jubba910

Postby Dee4Three on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:52 pm

jubba910 wrote:
Bigmelwalter wrote:Does this roster and all that it contains replace anything? Is it simply just another roster to play with?

The current version available through 2K Share doesn't need any replacing of files, currently Dee4Three is creating compatible jerseys/arenas which will then be replaceable files for another version of the roster.

I think with the proper courts (Ive made a few more btw), this will be super authentic. The amount of work Jubba has put into the ratings, getting the players/faces on the right teams etc, is a lot. I know because I do the same type of thing with my rosters. Be patient with him, just completing the proper ratings/tendancies etc for ONE TEAM can take quite awhile if you are trying to be accurate.

Jubba, I'll keep working on courts this week.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby ironknight on Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:10 pm

Hi guys, I appreciate the effort jubba910, any updates on when the court mods pack will be released? Thanks! :)
2K is love, 2K is life

Facebook Page: 2K Mods by Iron Knight

ironknight

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K16 Modding