Various Portraits

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K17 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Various Portraits

Postby Worthy Man on Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:17 am

Since I still play 2k17 occasionally I decided to create some portraits. Just a warning: some of them have only upper bodies. I'm also open for requests but doubt there'll be any.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
This topic was moved from NBA 2K17 by Andrew on Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:01 pm.
Worthy Man

Re: Various Portraits

Postby Dee4Three on Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:38 am

Nice job on the full body ones, I know how tough they are to make.

I'm guessing you have half portraits because of getty images (or the player was sitting down) or you were avoiding getty images. Use the smudge tool in your photo editing program, you can pretty easily smudge out the getty images.

The half portraits are an eyesore, your full body ones are awesome and clean. I used paint.net to make mine, I downloaded the smudge tool in order to not only make small edits to fave textures, but to also get rid of getty images.

Thanks for sharing.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Worthy Man on Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:02 am

Hey thanks for the kind words. Well the half bodies are because I just wanted to find good HD image and with LeBron I couldn't find a good picture of him in Lakers jersey (obviously). I guess I could use a Cavs jersey and just edit it out. I had fun doing these.
Worthy Man

Postby Kiken on Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:55 pm

Thanks bro (Y)
Kiken

Return to NBA 2K17 Modding