NW Ohio Scoreboard Request

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K22 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

NW Ohio Scoreboard Request

Postby Brady-McKee-9 on Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:10 am

Hello all,

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and are ready for the New Year!

I wish I had the skills to make (or try making) a scoreboard by myself unfortunately I lack the time and skills required to do so.

Anyhow, I'm from Northwest Ohio and we have a company named WOSN who goes to most events are broadcast some even. They had a reporter named Aaron Matthews who passed away so in his honor could any of you make this scoreboard?

It is smaller and simple and centered in the bottom of the screen.

...i like the design of this scoreboard as I'm working on a High School Hoops for Northwest Ohio and I was wondering if any of the God-tier modders out there would be willing to make a scoreboard mod like this.

I figured this was the best place to ask for help.

Thank you in advance!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Brady-McKee-9 on Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
This topic was moved from NBA 2K22 by Andrew on Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:58 pm.
Brady-McKee-9

Re: NW Ohio Scoreboard Request

Postby Brady-McKee-9 on Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:13 am

I forgot to mention a few things about the scoreboard. The ad on the left of the scoreboard I want replaced by a WOSN logo.
Brady-McKee-9

Re: NW Ohio Scoreboard Request

Postby vetmin on Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:34 pm

Just to keep it real with you, making scoreboards is time consuming and I'd be surprised if anyone took the time to make this just to be nice, particularly since it's so niche and probably wouldn't be of actual use the person making it. That said, what you oughta do is find an existing scoreboard that fits the general layout of yours (some of the YES ones come to mind) and just do rudimentary re-skinning (maybe even just a simple logo swap). If you're doing a whole OHSAA roster and want custom assets, it's worth taking the tiny amount of time to learn how to edit a *.dds graphic (just use Paint.NET; it's like a souped-up MS Paint) so you can re-skin existing breakboards and other stuff too.
vetmin

Return to NBA 2K22 Modding